? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 20327 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Splat? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love my name. My name (Bernice) is Greek, English, or French, meaning 'Victory bringer'. Well it's suppose to be Berenice but because I was born in Bern, Switzerland my creative parents wanted a part of the city hiding in my name. I really like my name because not a lot of people have it, so it's unique. I am a lemon with sugar and chili flakes sprinkled on top. I am a bit of everything. I believe I'm pretty unique with a touch of Swiss cheese, and the roar of an African lion, so I like my name. The only disadvantage of my name, is people tend to tease me and call me 'Barney'. I don't like it, but it's not that bad, I wouldn't change my name if I had the choice.

My last name is actually van Deventer, not van de Venter. Meaning my ancestors came from the town in Holland, called Deventer. My dad was departing for a business trip and before he left he told me by the time I get back you should be able to spell our surname. That's how my sister learned too. This was of course when we were baby chicks still in the nest. When my grandpa was registered, they miss- spelled our surname, so from then on we were the van de Venters. My name and my surname might be long and very hard to say, but I like them cause they are unique. Bernice van de Venter, my name.

0 comments: