? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 20327 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Splat? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Without hope....why live?

Hope is such an important part of our lives. Without even knowing, hope sometimes gives us a boost of confidence, and it reminds us to keep going. "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela. This quote has so much to do with what hope can help us achieve. We can achieve greatness -that no one else would have thought could be achieved- through hope. Some times I get so upset, because I don't think I can do something, or I think I'm not good enough, but all I really need is hope. Because if we have hope, we can believe in our selfs, and if we believe in our selfs, we can do great things. I think Nelson Mandela, said so much with just a few words, that can lead to change. He had hope, through every demanding year in that prison cell. Look what change he has brought to the world today. He will be remembered for years to come. Nelson Mandela didn't just have hope, but encouraged other to also have hope.

0 comments: